Member rights and duties
Art. 8. (1) Membership in the association is voluntary. Both natural persons and legal entities can be members.
Any legal entity may be a member of the association provided they would accept the purposes of the association and the means of achieving them, and would act in accordance with its by-laws, paying regularly their membership fee.
Any natural person of legal age may be a member of the association provided they would accept the purposes of the association and the means of achieving them, and would act in accordance with its by-laws, paying regularly their membership fee.
Art. 9. Every member of the association has the right:
- to participate in the activities of the association and in the work of the General Assembly;
- to be elected in its managing bodies;
- to exercise control on the work of the association and on the managing bodies;
- to be informed about the activities of the association;
- to use the assets of the association and the results of its activities.
Art. 10. Every member of the association is obligated:
- to pay in on a monthly basis its membership fee;
- to obey the By-laws of the association, and to work toward the achievement of its purposes;
- to work toward the increase of the assets of the association and its reputation in society.
Art. 11. The member rights and duties are non-transferable, and they do not pass on other persons in the event of death or termination of membership. The exercise of member rights may not be granted to another party by means of authorization through Power of Attorney bearing a signature certified by a Notary.
Art. 12. Members of the association are admitted as such by the General Assembly. The applicants are to submit in writing an application to the Managing Board together with a recommendation by one member of the association at least. The Managing Board is obligated to review the application within a one month term, and then submits the application to the General Assembly. The admission of members takes place by an open vote and by an ordinary majority.
Termination of Membership
Art. 13. (1) Membership is terminated:
- by a unilateral written expression of will submitted to the Managing Board of the Federation;
- by the death or the placement under full judicial disability;
- by the expulsion of a member;
- by the discontinuation of a legal person, which is a member of the association;
- when dropping out due to the non-payment of the established contributions of valuable assets and the systematic non-participation in the activities of the federation;
- should the Federation be discontinued.
Art.14. (1) A member of the association may be expelled by a decision of the General Assembly based on a proposal from the Managing Board when the respective member has been found to:
- act contrary to the duties listed in Art. 10;
- carry out other activities that are inconsistent with its further membership in the Federation.
(2) In cases where violations of little importance have been done as per Art.10, the Managing Board defines by a decision a deadline for the discontinuation of the violation and for the removal of its consequences. Should the deadline be not complied with, the Managing Board makes a proposal for expulsion.
Art.15. (1) The dropping out is confirmed when a member of the association:
- has failed to pay or has failed to pay on time 9 /nine/ contributions of its membership fee;
- has ceased to participate in the activities of the association, having been absent from more than two consecutive sessions of the General Assembly without valid reasons
(2) The above-mentioned circumstances are ascertained by the Managing Board based on the documents of the association, which reports the dropping out to the General Assembly and records it in the documentation of the Union.
Art.16. When a member terminates its membership, the association is not liable to pay back the contributions of assets of value that have been paid in by the member. The member which has terminated its membership in the association is obligated to pay any contributions of assets of value which it has failed to pay during its time as a member.
1,396 total views, 1 views today